Entertainment 4 U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search feature

Go down

Search feature Empty Search feature

Post by 2watchkdrama Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi Angelrose,

For a while, I was able to search your indexes, without having to constantly revert back to the beginning of the list. It was great!! That scrolling feature must have been disabled and is making browsing of the indexes somewhat inconvenient. Can you reinstall that feature?
Aja-Aja has it, which makes browsing a breeze. You continue where you left off, if you want to read more about an individual drama or movie.

Is it also possible to have an icon, indicating which dramas or movies are new?
Have been away for a while and it would help to see instantly which ones have been added. Of course, you usually have them on the home page, but having them in the indexes as well would greatly improve them.

Don't take this as a complaint. Quite the opposite. Have always enjoyed your site and only wanted to make it more convenient for others as well. Having to keep up a website like yours is very labor intensive and too many ppl criticize or complain.
Don't want to be one of them, so I hope you won't feel bad about my suggestions.

Thx.

Last edited by 2watchkdrama on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More suggestions and to show appreciation)

2watchkdrama
Advance Newbie
Advance Newbie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Search feature Empty Thank You

Post by 2watchkdrama Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Thought the search feature had been installed. Was wrong.
However, I still appreciate your continuing efforts in making this site successful and hope you will still take my suggestion under consideration.

Last edited by 2watchkdrama on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistaken impression)

2watchkdrama
Advance Newbie
Advance Newbie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum